Cobblestone Museum Hours
May 2017 – October 2017
|Mondays & Tuesdays||Closed|
|Wednesdays – Fridays||11:00am – 5:00pm|
|Saturdays & Sundays||1:00pm – 5:00pm|
October 2016 – May 2017
|AAA, Seniors (55+), Retired Military||$6.00|
|2 Building Mini-Tour||$5.00|
|World War One Exhibit||$2.00|
|Members, under 5, & Active Military||FREE|
- Please allow for 1 1/2 – 2 hours for the standard guided tour.
- Standard tour includes guided tour of the Cobblestone Church (1834), Ward House (1836), and the Schoolhouse (1849).
- The Farmer’s Hall, Print Shop, Harness Shop, and Blacksmith Shop can be included in the guided tour upon request (please allow for an additional hour).
- A mini-tour is available including the Cobblestone Church and neighboring Ward House.
- We will do our best to accommodate visitors with disabilities. Due to the age of our buildings, they are not readily accessible for certain types of mobility equipment. All buildings are accessible by stairs only, except for the church basement, which has a ramp.
- To arrange a group tour of ten or more, click here.