Dear Friends of the Cobblestone Society & Museum,
The Cobblestone Society & Museum is hosting our 5th Annual Membership Fundraising Dinner. This is our 64th year of service to the community and we still have much important work to continue. With your help and generosity, the Cobblestone Museum will be able to maintain our ten historic buildings and provide educational programming for generations to come.
This year our dinner will be held on Wednesday, May 10th at the Carlton Recreation Center, 1853 Oak Orchard Road, Albion, NY. Doors will open at 5:00 p.m. with dinner being served at 6:15 p.m. A catered buffet by Zambistro will include Chicken French and Filet of Sirloin. We will be offering a live auction, silent auction, and many raffles. A preview of coming events at the Cobblestone Museum for 2023 will also be shared.
Regular Dinner Package: Tickets for this year’s Membership Dinner are $60 per person or $110 per couple. Each package includes a full year’s membership to the Cobblestone Society & Museum (running through April 30, 2024).
Patron Dinner Package: Our Patron Dinner Package is $135 per person or $170 per couple. The Patron Package includes:
• A Full Year’s Membership to the Cobblestone Society & Museum with Quarterly Newsletter
• Free Admission throughout the year to the Cobblestone Museum
• Special discounts on Museum trips and events
• 10% Discount in the Museum’s Gift Shop
• Your name listed in the Membership Dinner Program and each Quarterly Newsletter in 2023.
• The satisfaction of knowing you helped preserve our Cobblestone Heritage for future generations!
Whatever Membership Dinner Package you choose, we welcome you at our 5th Annual Membership Fundraising Dinner! Looking forward to seeing you on May 10th!
All dinner tickets must be purchased in advance by May 3, 2023.