Constructed in 1855, this building served as a Universalist Church for several decades. In the 1870s, the German Lutherans became owners of the building and used it for services. It later became Kendall’s Town Hall and served that purpose until a new facility was constructed.
In 1978, the building was given to the museum. CETA workers dismantled the building and reconstructed it on a parcel of land given to the museum by Mrs. Neva Murray. It now functions as an exhibition hall for 19th and early 20th century farming implements.