* Travel by comfortable motor-coach to Monroe & Wayne County to explore “cobblestone gems” and more!
* Enjoy a grab-’n-go bakery treat from Grinds Café during your bus trip.
* First stop: Webster Baptist Church-the largest cobblestone building in the U.S. still being used for its original use.
* View the cobblestone exterior of the Martin Harris Farm in Palmyra.
* Take a self-guided tour of the Alling Coverlet Museum.
* Lunch overlooking the Erie Canal at the Muddy Waters Café and Bistro.
* After lunch, tour the Hoffman Clock Museum in Newark.
* A final pit stop before heading home at the Cobblestone Starbucks in Victor. (Beverages and snacks available on your own.)
* Tour departs and returns to the Cobblestone Museum on May 18th.
* RSVP required. $50 Cobblestone members, $55 all others.
* Tour Benefits the Cobblestone Society & Museum
* Reservations at (585) 589-9013 or CobblestoneMuseum.org